Body Warrior Guide

• Body Warrior Guide

I present you a Body Warrior Guide!!!

1. Status: 2 VIT 1 STR (A Body Warr needs HP because he has much Strengh for the Aura)

And when you fill up the VIT and STR(90 VIT 90 STR) you continue with DEX and when u fill up the DEX you'll continue with INT

2.Skills: For PvM: 1. AoS(Aura Of The Sword)

2.Sword Spin

3.Berserk

4.Dash

5.Three-Way Cut

For PvP: 1. AoS(Aura Of The Sword)

2.Berserk

3.Sword Spin

4.Dash

5.Three-Way Cut

3. The Items: A Body Warr need 2 handed Blades:

Level 1: Glaive
      Level 5: Spear
      Level 20: Gisarme
      Level 25: War Schytie
      Level 30: RIB(Red Iron Blade) [RIB +9, 15%-40% Average Damage +War Horse/Military AoS(Aura of the Sword, Berserk -> A Very Good Combination!]
      Level 65: Magnetic Blade
      Level 70: Soul-Stealing Blade
      Level 75: Sword Of Mania

That all Floks!! Have a Good Day!
    • I think is better for body to use a sword....
      U are right, 2handed=more dmg but with sword u have more speed....
      Till you will have warhorse i think is better to use sword :thumbup:
      And for more DMG you need 2STR-1VIT
    • At Body Warr you need HP Mariano !!!Read more about warriors

And with Soul Stealing you have right Heros Partisan its much better ;)

Mariano if you have a war horse...hit one with RIB and one with FMS you'll see RIB its much better and much attack speed!
    • first of all rib does not have more atack speed on warhorse then fms, its just an ilusion they give the same hits at the same time second an body warrior uses 2 anded weapons only in warhorse(just because it has a bigger dmg) on the ground uses sword because it's must faster, for exemple in duel with berserk with a sword and a lots of perfuring hits you almost don't need skils, and for finish i belive that for pvm 3 way cut should come after the sword spin and then you put berserk(just an opinion).

ps: sory for the mistaques

Cumpz DN
    • for pvp is 3 gay´s cut much better than spin and dash.. ever played a body warrior with about 30+% of piercing

when ur opponent got some sword def on his eq u´ll make lesser dmg with spin than maybe with piercing @ ur gaycut :D
    • Hi everybody,

I'm new here, a perfect body warrior will put 1 VIT 2 STR. why? becaudse they don't need much HP with the great dmg they can do this way :rocketlauncher: , and will grow very fast :pump: .

The skills:
      1 Aura
      2 Sword spin
      3 Dash
      4 3 way cut (just 3 normal attaks, nothing special)
      5 Berserk (this don't help you much, a bit faster attak and movement speed, you receive more dmg)

PS: Sorry for my bad english
    • Hi!

OK... This is my theory.... Do you know Loth from Onyks (PL server) This body warrior have only Aura of sword on P and Berserekr on P.. He can kill metin lvl 80 :).. but he have got STR 90 and same VIT
    • Hi, the building of a body warrior is, 1 vit, 2 str because if you have more damage power you dont need to mutch hp.

Pvp skills:

1st - aura ( when used you can make very good hit damage)

2nd- Berserk ( Berserk at master gives +25% atack speed, at grand master gives 40 % +, at perfect master gives more than 60%, its a very important skill because body warriors make a good damage on hits and witch berserk you do hits mutch more faster)

3rd- Sword Spin ( good damage skill)

4th-Dash ( make a good damage and its a prety skill)

5th- 3 way cut

Pvm skills:

1st- aura ( for pvm players its important make a good hit damage so this is the perfect skill)

2nd- Berserk ( more speed , more hits)

3rd- Sword Spin ( makes a good damage and afect all the monster that are around you)

4th- 3 way cut ( afects more monsters that the dash , so its better)

5th- Dash

For pvp body warriors use 1 hand sword because its faster, for pvm in the horse use 2 hand swords.

Sry about my english.

Cumpz
    • BodyWarrior wrote:

I present you a Body Warrior Guide!!!

1. Status: 2 VIT 1 STR (A Body Warr needs HP because he has much Strengh for the Aura)

And when you fill up the VIT and STR(90 VIT 90 STR) you continue with DEX and when u fill up the DEX you'll continue with INT

2.Skills: For PvM: 1. AoS(Aura Of The Sword)

2.Sword Spin

3.Berserk

4.Dash

5.Three-Way Cut

For PvP: 1. AoS(Aura Of The Sword)

2.Berserk

3.Sword Spin

4.Dash

5.Three-Way Cut

3. The Items: A Body Warr need 2 handed Blades:

Level 1: Glaive
      Level 5: Spear
      Level 20: Gisarme
      Level 25: War Schytie
      Level 30: RIB(Red Iron Blade) [RIB +9, 15%-40% Average Damage +War Horse/Military AoS(Aura of the Sword, Berserk -> A Very Good Combination!]
      Level 65: Magnetic Blade
      Level 70: Soul-Stealing Blade
      Level 75: Sword Of Mania

That all Floks!! Have a Good Day!
      Wonderful guide but i disagree for 2 handed weapon...only on the military horse is needed the 2 handed on warrior body
    • soul stealing blade is trash just forget about it.. lvl 75 weapon depents on ur type of lvling.. without or with horse ;)
      u dont need lvl 75 weapon , lvl 65 would be good enough too ^^
      art of skills from darkswordman are the the only right ons for pvm and pvp ;)

u dont need as much vit as said here.. vit 65 is enough if u got some hp eq so the whole rest at str til str90

after str90 vit 90 and then every point at dex
    • Not the best guide...well..depends....if u start a new brand server the guide is good..but not even for "hunters" :d..they alwaysdo 90 str..and yes..some1 said that is better sword..is true..but untill u get Wh and at duels...if u are hunter or used to kill with horse is lil better a 2 hand:) ( not really need rib..+9 865% avg..:) if u have one +9 0-25 avg and mob+3 is very ok =) !!!!!! )

Good Job :)

Oke , Cya Guys ^^
      Alex :)
    • Mariano wrote:

I think is better for body to use a sword....
      U are right, 2handed=more dmg but with sword u have more speed....
      Till you will have warhorse i think is better to use sword
      And for more DMG you need 2STR-1VIT
      i think your right even though hp is important a warrior need STR so 2STR-1vit IS the best way for a farmer and if you want to start at bo quicker but 2 vit 1 str is good if you want to play the game safe way (Boring!) also i think you should have armour with +hp (recomended 1000+) and mabey some + strength (also for fast lvl do the diary pages mission)

:dash: :lol: 8) :@ :chainsaw: :dash: