Server Condition

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Server Condition

I am really concerned about this servers future. As we all can see that same people play everyday and its only 5-7 of us TOPS 10. No gm's around and non of the old events are happening. I am highly not interested in this server anymore. :thumbdown: I think yall should concern about combining with other server, OR put server change option on ItemShop :thumbup: so we can move our chars WITHOUT losing anything to other server. You guys doing NOTHING but forcing us to stay here in the empty server, the amount of money we spend here is ridiculous and I think we deserve some fun after making all the items we have..
  • Very well said.. we should combine aka merge with another server like UK where there is many other players.. and as I always said when ever I created a thread about this topic: When we merge its a win win for everyone we can keep the servers the way they are as people would keep what they have worked for all these years like me (Ive played for a very long time) and everyone would pretty much enjoy an actual alternative metin2 game play so everybody wins.. :D

P.S Skilgannon don't give me warning I didn't create this thread about merge or anything or in your definition 'spam'..
    Mowyaa RahmseeeYummdeeee ahhhhhhhh~~ ahhhhhhh~~ AHHHHHHHHH~~
  • This isn't the only dead server around and I don't think they will prioritize this one before the other ones so it really will be a long wait and then they'll just close it cuz it will be 100% dead by then :D And anyway "the top" still gets their money from the lively servers so they don't really care unless somebody starts poking them but since this is a dead server we don't have enough power to poke them hard enough to care.
    The ones who can actually make a merge happen probably have better things to do and the GMs here just can't do anything about it :(

The only thing our GMs probably could do is send those guys a letter asking "pls merge"

and they would be like "k sure whatever" and then 3 sec later:
  • I mean they can go ahead and keep ignoring what we are saying, and i am down to take legal action if necessary :saint: All the GM's excusing their personal lives to not do anything... ALL GM's HAVE TO check on game at least 3 hours daily basis thats the first requirement when they applied for this position. IF nothing gonna happen, then we deserve a refund :D then i will stay quiet. OR merging which will make everyone happy to see other players to duel and trade with ... if they dont wanna merg, then, I want to transfer servers without losing any of my gear bonuses and skills... i am not threatening any staff members, but i wont sit and stay quiet till someone takes action. This is literally my last time talking about this dead server. If nothing happening I will be filing against the staff members for not caring and just ripping us off :thumbup:

Whichever staff member checks this, please DO NOT try to threaten me for banning or being cocky and giving me a warning... :rolleyes: instead TAKE ACTION ON THIS SERVER. because im literally doing the best to help yall improve. :growup: .. start taking responsibility of your duties and we will be all good, i promise :*
  • You accuse the staff , thats the best joke I ever read here from long time. :growup:

The Team from this server have no power to decide to merge or not, is Gameforge who do that. You are barking at the wrong tree, nothing will happen if you complain here on forum.

If you want be heard, write directly to Gameforge or w/e is owning Metin2 now !

This discuss have been open multiple times and nothing happen, just that ... if there will be information about this they will say .. and this happen like 2-3 years ago and I see you still waiting ! :lol:

How long there will be noobs who invest in this server, they wont close it .. not even when they stop, because they have many servers who bring a lot of money to maintain all servers.

I see only 2 GM`s ( SGM and GA ) left .. I think they are too many for this server anyway ..
    - Retired -
  • JustLove wrote:

You accuse the staff , thats the best joke I ever read here from long time. :growup:

The Team from this server have no power to decide to merge or not, is Gameforge who do that. You are barking at the wrong tree, nothing will happen if you complain here on forum.

If you want be heard, write directly to Gameforge or w/e is owning Metin2 now !

This discuss have been open multiple times and nothing happen, just that ... if there will be information about this they will say .. and this happen like 2-3 years ago and I see you still waiting ! :lol:

How long there will be noobs who invest in this server, they wont close it .. not even when they stop, because they have many servers who bring a lot of money to maintain all servers.

I see only 2 GM`s ( SGM and GA ) left .. I think they are too many for this server anyway ..
    Not sure who you talking to :D i can tell you did your best to answer everyone who replied back tho.. I do accuse staff members for not doing what they are suppose to do SUCH AS EVENTS and so on. I dont bark tho, i aint no dog ^^ i take actions and my actions speaks louder than words, some players already know. Its only been a year since ive been on this server and the worst one. But it dont mean i dont want this server to be better. So keep your lil sarcastic talks to yourself :thumbup: