Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 897.

• As the server is now under the umbrella of UK and the Steam servers, you will need to create a ticket to their support. You can create it on our own support and I can forwards it until they close that down. Check on the UK forum also for help.

• Applications are currently open.

• Sooooooo ! The staff has had a chance to vote on the memes. They were all funny and we chuckled. But there has to be a winner, or three.. These ones made us more than chuckle and in fact the winner made us literally LOL Sooooooo Drum roll 1st Place Testreg with his Wild Battle Boar meme 2nd place snuggles With the Suras be like boxing meme 3rd place skymms The Jackie's new baby meme. Congratulations!!!!

• Hack the easter

Sylvie - - Questions and Help

Creed is a very active hacker catcher and very good at that. It does help if we have the names and the channel. So we can find the player immediately. Sometimes when we go they can also have gone offline so it can take time. We appreciate your reports here on the board but for us to be able to follow up effectively, we do ask that you make a ticket and provide names, channel, and all the information that you can think of at the time. Thank you

• April Events

Sylvie - - Events

Tonight we will have a 25% experience event. Enjoy !! There will also be random metin and boss rains through the beginning of the month. When we have the information for the Easter event we shall post it! Lots of events to follow for that!!

• Let me step up and admit that... I have no idea how to calculate this. Slainte's computer is down and he has attempted via TXT to explain to me how to finish this up...... Unfortunately I don't get it. So as soon as he is back in action he will finish this up for you guys!! Sorry I am such a noob

• Searching the exp

Sylvie - - Game

Unfortunately the exp event did not start. I am not sure why and am unable to talk with anyone until Monday about it. I will go in game in a few moments and see if I can manually start an experience bonus event. If I do it this way it will only be 20% as I do not have the option to do 25% I can't guarantee it will start, but I will try.

• Happy New Year !!

Sylvie - - Metin2 US General Talk

8d4dd7c242.png Wishing all our players the very best wishes for a Happy New Year !! Let's go 2017 !

• 4314c46cb3.jpg Sorry guys. We will try to fix this mess for you all. and 43172abe7e.jpg

• It would seem that there is a problem that cannot be resolved tonight. The server seems to be down right now and I do not know if it will come back up by itself. Sorry

• Quote from Sylvie: “I know.... Let's give it a few minutes because if I contact them to reset server... we will lose the moons for tonight... Let's hope it fixes in a few minutes.” As it did not resolve itself I sent a notification and this means that the server will be reset. It may be that the moonlight event will be knocked off during this. I have also notified the community manager of the issues. I am so sorry guys!! I hope we can make this up to you! (No NOT metin and boss rains you know wh…

• I know.... Let's give it a few minutes because if I contact them to reset server... we will lose the moons for tonight... Let's hope it fixes in a few minutes.

• CET is Central European time and EST is Eastern Time USA, for example now the EST time is 16.55

• Your last 2 hours will be much better!! Now get ready to catch your boxes from the mobs! 02:00 - 04:00 CET / 20:00 - 22:00 EST

• Battle Map IMPORTANT

Sylvie - - Metin2 US Announcements

Not using the battle map as intended will be treated as bug abuse. This includes but is not limited to: Using multiple characters to boost yourself. Using any loophole to earn rewards or status. A Comprehensive list of rules will be forthcoming. Your metin2.com team

• Columbus Day 2016

Sylvie - - Events

Sadly the issues with the event has not been resolved after all. We will keep you all updated.

• Columbus Day 2016

Sylvie - - Events

It appears that the server issues have been resolved. At this time we are planning for events as posted above. If there are any issues please report them via ticket asap! Have fun and best wishes!!

• Columbus Day 2016

Sylvie - - Events

We are unsure if the server issues will be resolved in time for this event. Please bear with us. If they are not resolved in time we will reschedule this series of events. Thank you for your patience.

• mission problem

Sylvie - - Questions and Help

Hi g4m2blade2 Sorry that you are having a problem with your mission. Can you please use the following link to create a ticket and we will be very happy to assist you!! support.us.metin2.gameforge.com/ Do ensure that the email you use is the one that is associated with your account so that we can help faster. Sylvie.

• Slainte! What are this weekend's winning lottery numbers??? My state's ones please, powerball! Don't let me down now!