Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• PHE

Testreg - - Questions and Help

Burn+your+house+down+for+the+glory+of+satan+_fb6303200afd93da8f624e1d76509640.jpg This just proves how smart that kid is (if you haven't already noticed that in-game) If that weirdo bull*censored* about energetic vampires that feed of hate and emotions is actually true then I think this kid is one of those cuz he/she surely loves to be hated by everyone

• They will probably tell you that forum is not the place for this and that you need to send a ticket and that they are doing things about it but you just don't see them But probably yea they left this crippled server to slowly die on its own board.us.metin2.gameforge.com/…16cf8dbbe669b1d8f96920097 Tbh I'm not even sure why am I still trying to log on and keep my pets alive... And also: ever heard what a screenshot is? You know... something that is in legible quality? screenshots-you-re-doing-it-w…

• Can't you just move this one as a section of the UK board just like you did with the server?

• So basically nothing changes and we still stay a dead server...

• Problem with polymorph

I think he means that while in polymorph his damage doesn't change if he activates things like alchemy dews etc. There was a discussion about something like this on the beta forum. Read that thread and maybe you can find something that answers your question If I remeber right (too lazy to re-read it) then the bug wasn't really fixed but there was some kind of solution how to avoid it or something

• Yea it's finally working. Thanks Just now realised that the prizes are only for the total score and the other leaderboard is there just for fun

• I still can't get them The cards are gone now but nothing else has changed...

• Server Condition

This isn't the only dead server around and I don't think they will prioritize this one before the other ones so it really will be a long wait and then they'll just close it cuz it will be 100% dead by then And anyway "the top" still gets their money from the lively servers so they don't really care unless somebody starts poking them but since this is a dead server we don't have enough power to poke them hard enough to care. The ones who can actually make a merge happen probably have better thing…

• Looking for some things

Testreg - - Buying

Update: 1) shield with immune: 1.1) lv21+9 (nice if also has animals or undead on it); 1.2) lv41+8+9 (nice if also has undead or block on it, can be lower + too if really good bonuses); 2) weiliao zis; 3) enchanted blade, enchanted armor and fear skill books; 4) soul crystal necklaces; 5) shrunken heads. 6) soul crystal refineds (and probably ore as well) Also want to trade my 35avg poison+9 + something for a 40+avg poison+9 PM here or ingame (even tho I'll be a bit less active ingame for a whil…

• So there is time when cards are dropable (ended) then there is a week where cards are playable and not dropable (now) and then there is a week when the rewards are collectable? (soon) In that case I have another question - the boxes can drop card sets so if I get a card set after they should be expired can I play it to get a new box or it's impossible to even drop one after that?

• Quote from Schneeprinz: “Try to beat the highscore! Thus, each participant has the chance to win more chests. The current highscore can be seen on the Okey Table and on the Metin2 website. The prizes for achieving the highscore can be collected at the end of the event. ” The event has already ended so where and how can they be collected? None of the options provided by okey table give the chance to collect something. Is it bugged or am I just looking in the wrong place? I don't really want to lo…

Testreg - - Buying

That's whats the first thing I thought of when I heard about you Such a waste

• Sash Success rate

I have tried upgrading my 19% sash 6 or 7 times and its till 19%. In beta server I tried making my sash to 25% and that took me 50 tries or something like that (unlike you I didn't keep record). There are many others complaining about the success rate of improving custom sashes (11% and above). And yea those programmers are evil... Finding some innocent targets and doing stuff like that... Deleting system32 would help a bit but just to be safe I'd recommend to also install windows twice to get s…

Testreg - - Buying

Got the capes.

Testreg - - Buying

Not many people use the forum but I'll still give it a try in here Looking for such things: 1) shield for farmer (either one of those): 1.1) black round shield+7+8+9 with immune and/or 20undead; 1.2) pentagon shield+9 with immune (nice if also has 20undead or 20animals); 2) weiliao zis; 3) enchanted blade, enchanted armor and fear skill books; 4) soul crystal necklaces; 5) bulwark pet skill book; 6) 100x20 bravery capes - kinda need these asap Write here or pm me ingame (most likely on Argentum,…

• Women Vs Men...:)

Testreg - - Spam

emm... shouldn't there be someone in the middle before same person posts again? and 345 btw

• Women Vs Men...:)

Testreg - - Spam

605 are there rules too? meh whatever

• Get rid of the chat block

Testreg - - Bugs & Complaints

You sure are unlucky This hasn't happened to me since I don't even know when... xmas maybe?

• Get rid of the chat block

Testreg - - Bugs & Complaints

Saying "metin today" also causes the 24h chatblock You can avoid it by changing map or ch so its not that bad but what if we haven't seen any spam bots because of this annoying thing still exists? But anyway +1 to remo+ving it. If all of a sudden we get a lot of spambots they can put it back Not that it's THAT annoying...

• Yea found that out already that 8 people are needed for it while I was searching youtube and german forums for info about new dragon and how to solo it