Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• skilgannon -

Replied to the thread Jamapi's Videos.

you really should learn how to take criticism towards your videos, and to your fighing technique Anyway, enough of these walls of text with pointlesss going back and forth, if you want to continue this discussion, you will do it using the PM system and…
  • Jamapi97 -

@Lulzor 1) First of all the things you pointed out some of it shows your ignorance and lack of logic.. and I explained your issues and I addressed them.. 2) Yess your knowledge of this game has nothing to do with my videos but if you don't know what…
  • AcaLulzor -

Quote from marss: “pay no attention to lulzor that's not hes name btw lmao , its in game name not hes real he confused there , but hes quick to shoot and hate on other ppls vids, I've yet to see one video of lulzor where hes dueling or even making a…
  • AcaLulzor -

Liked marss’s post in the thread Jamapi's Videos.

Like (Post)
    pay no attention to lulzor that's not hes name btw lmao , its in game name not hes real he confused there , but hes quick to shoot and hate on other ppls vids, I've yet to see one video of lulzor where hes dueling or even making a run to dragon or…
  • marss -

pay no attention to lulzor that's not hes name btw lmao , its in game name not hes real he confused there , but hes quick to shoot and hate on other ppls vids, I've yet to see one video of lulzor where hes dueling or even making a run to dragon or…
  • AcaLulzor -

I was too busy working, but here's my reply. Fear not. "ATTENTION READ FIRST1: KEEP IN MIND YOU DO NOT HAVE TOO FOLLOW OR LISTEN TOO MY ADVICE!" I wasn't hateful towards your video. I pointed out things that wasn't good with it IMO. I'm no content…
  • Snuggles -

• skilgannon -

Posted the thread Emotion Mask, Auto-Hunting, Blessing Marble.

Thread
    announcement_metin2_it_79c08168dcab9920187b81acc3cccf99.jpg Dear players! On 17.10.2017 from 00:00 untill 23:59 you can find on the item shop DISCOUNT 25% icon_metin2_it_73bc2ff5fd7dc972dd8e52a50ed7e79b.pngEmotion Mask 30D 48
  • Jamapi97 -

I wasn't specifically speaking to you.. Personally I don't see anything wrong, game is how it is with its content it would be more fun and interactive in my videos in my opinion if there were more players and it was populated but now is dead and no1…
  • Snuggles -

Well there really isnt much hate on the vid its kewl that someone makes anthor videos. Dont get hurt when someone tells you how it is. " ohhh haters" you will never improve if they dont tell you whats wrong. As for content its gone down hill for awhile…
  • Jamapi97 -

Quote from AcaLulzor: “Don't wanna watch a 5.30 min video with basically the same clip on repeat while Eminem and other gangsters is rapping ” maybe u need a hearing check but it wasn't the same song that song covered most of the video but another…
  • noha02 -

#Keep_up :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • Jamapi97 -

@lulzor look I get u don't like me but let me address all ur issues 1) whoops my bad cause i usually play with sound effect and just that time I didn't turn it off.. 2) I just like to make slow motion at that time 3) it's not pointless.. an intro is an…
  • AcaLulzor -

Quote from QueenA: “good work jamapii ~ :thumbup: Always good too see your work ” 1. Music + sound effects from the fights at the same time. 2. Slowmotion randomly coming too show decent pointless dmg 3. Pointless intro 4. Doing just like Pr0 when it comes…
  • skilgannon -

Replied to the thread Gold Spammers and Lack of GM's.

Quote: “ non of the gms comes and check ” This is a flat out lie, and this is why we usually close these threads and tell you to send a ticket, to stop you from spreading lies when you have no idea what gm0's do and don't those bots are beeing…
  • QueenA -

Shirroo needs to take a chill pill :D From boredom she dont know what she saying :pillepalle lol.. good work jamapii ~ :thumbup: Always good too see your work
  • QueenA -

Replied to the thread Gold Spammers and Lack of GM's.

This is so lame ~ :miffy: Yoy know the situation and you can log in the game too .. why dont you do something about it instead talkin about Anthor is under UK's umbrealla ... non of the gms comes and check ..
  • AcaLulzor -

Mowyaa RahmseeeYummdeeee ahhhhhhhh~~ ahhhhhhh~~ AHHHHHHHHH~~
  • marss -

I liked it for sure u taking all shinsos forces in one video, but felt aphros was using mostly pet and group skills and at times u wasn't even full hp whats up with that..still nice job