Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• skilgannon -

Posted the thread Certificate of Reversal, Lord Sash, Reinforce Item.

Thread
    announcement_metin2_it_79c08168dcab9920187b81acc3cccf99.jpg Dear players! On 26.09.2017 from 00:00 untill 23:59 you can find on the item shop Discount 15%: icon_metin2_de_d6390001a931d70f94e04d83a9b5d728.png Certificate of Reversal 9 8 Discount…
  • skilgannon -

Replied to the thread question about merge and guild land.

Anthor will remain as it is, under the UK client
  • Testreg -

Replied to the thread Problem with polymorph.

I think he means that while in polymorph his damage doesn't change if he activates things like alchemy dews etc. There was a discussion about something like this on the beta forum. Read that thread and maybe you can find something that answers your…
  • charm -

Replied to the thread Problem with polymorph.

What do you mean by saying " my atack dmg is still the same" - Do you make the same dmg while polymorphing and without? Or just the number of "attack value " in the character info does not change. In the second case it's absolutely normal, number of…
  • SoulShadow76 -

Posted the thread question about merge and guild land.

Thread
    I was just wondering how the guild land will be done on merge.. Do i I need to sell it b4 the merge or how will any conflicts be solved? thx
  • bronxstar -

Liked Schneeprinz’s post in the thread Transfer of US server to EN.

Like (Post)
    Dear players, we plan to integrate the US server into the EN Metin2 Version on 28th of September (merge will start at 10:00 CET with maintenance). This is due to the fact that US community is getting smaller and we want to improve the chances of finding…
  • niceMan -

Posted the thread Problem with polymorph.

Thread
    Mayby somebody know how to fix it. I noticed that when using polymarble my atack dmg is still the same. It doesnt matter i use alchemy with ruby atack, dews with atck. My atack dmg is still the same. I can rise a little only from a leadership. Mayby its…
  • Wolfday -

Like (Post)
    Dear players, we plan to integrate the US server into the EN Metin2 Version on 28th of September (merge will start at 10:00 CET with maintenance). This is due to the fact that US community is getting smaller and we want to improve the chances of finding…
  • Schneeprinz -

Posted the thread Item drop bonus - 15% - 23 September.

Thread
    Dear players! On 23 of September, we'll have 15% bonus item drop for 4 hours starting 22:00 CET.
  • noha02 -

Like (Post)
  • Jamapi97 -

Replied to the thread Jamapi's Videos.

Quote from skilgannon: “i'm sorry to be the one raining you your parade, but i hope you all realise sooner rather than later, anthor isnt disapearing ” :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Quote from Snuggles: “ ” oww you broke my feelings :c how can better content when anthor…
  • Snuggles -

and yeah the videos are lame i agree with that Better content!!!
  • Snuggles -

Quote from skilgannon: “i'm sorry to be the one raining you your parade, but i hope you all realise sooner rather than later, anthor isnt disapearing ” what do u mean ? are they just opening server transfers or what?
  • skilgannon -

i'm sorry to be the one raining you your parade, but i hope you all realise sooner rather than later, anthor isnt disapearing
  • Joseph -

Like (Post)
  • Jamapi97 -

My last mixtape on anthor before we all merge.. + Extra bonus at the end :D youtube.com/watch?v=21shqPgTNQU
  • Snuggles -

Like (Post)