Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BlessingScroll -

Posted the thread Monkey for sale.

Thread
    0.6hp, each 5lv. 3days duration Pm me here or in game, PHE imgur.com/a/Bq5iN
  • BlessingScroll -

Replied to the thread Lag during night time.

• skilgannon -

Replied to the thread Meh.

metin doesn't even use gameforgelive for nearly a year or something...
  • Testreg -

I'm probably on less than you (once a week perhaps) and finding a solution how to avoid gameforgelive was one the first things I did after it appeared (sometimes I'm so lazy to do 1 thing that I'm ready to do 10x the effort just to not do that one other…
  • AcaLulzor -

Replied to the thread Lag during night time.

The admins hate you and DC you?. Your router has problem connecting too Us and not Uk. (might be closer too Uk than Us?) Too much PH streaming while playing. (you can't sensur me this time admins, PH can mean whatever, yes i always find loopholes. Cause…
  • BlessingScroll -

Posted the thread Lag during night time.

Thread
    Anyone having the same issue? UK servers are ok but something s wrong with US servers both global us and anthor, only at night from 9pm uk time, i dc from the server most of time.
  • AcaLulzor -

Don't tell me you open the pather via c://gameforge/metin2.us ? Cause that's the way í think it is, but as a lazy person aswell, i wont try it myself :whistling: Cause that wasnt even on my mind. Therefor: "or just someone who has more brain capacity too figgure…
  • Testreg -

Since it's already solved this might be considered as spam but whatevers I still want to say something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Why are you even using gameforge live? :thinknoidea: To me that's an extra step and as a lazy person I don't like doing extra steps so I just open the…
  • AcaLulzor -

Posted the thread Meh.

Thread
    Since it's already solved this might be considered as spam but whatevers I still want to say something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Why are you even using gameforge live? :thinknoidea: To me that's an extra step and as a lazy person I don't like doing extra steps so I just open the…
  • QueenA -

Replied to the thread When people cant accept the facts =).

She bored :pillepalle Someone mustve been saying stuff in game that she find it necessary to carry it up here lol :D Good stuff tho lotta lotta hard work :sleeping:
  • AcaLulzor -

9/11 was an inside job! Wake up sheeple, accept the facts. It's the truth. Your goverment is lying too you!
  • skymms2008 -

Quote from BlessingScroll: “shiro you are pathetic ” Says the one who stole someone's picture and pretend he is handsome lol
  • BlessingScroll -

• AcaLulzor -

• Snuggles -

• Snuggles -

Posted the thread When people cant accept the facts =).

Thread
    Ohh wow so many items wonder whos they are
  • AcaLulzor -

Replied to the thread What song are ya listening to right now ? (:.

Replied to the thread Jamapi's Videos.

Havnt read it sweetcheeks. You outta put a TL;DR
  • Jamapi97 -

Replied to the thread Jamapi's Videos.

Dafuq? what has this server become? more imposters and fake accounts being created -_-.. This is creepy as f @AcaLulzor gj accepting ur a douchebag but also why don't u take what i said in my 8th point as a good skill for life ;)
  • BlessingScroll -

Replied to the thread What song are ya listening to right now ? (:.

Wake up and face me Don't play dead 'cause maybe Someday I will walk away and say You disappoint me Maybe you're better off this way youtube.com/watch?v=oMe4kVNKvNk