You are not logged in.

Main Page
       Wiki Portal
       Support
       Team Lists
       Board Rules        In-Game Rules
You wish to be part of the Metin 2 US Team?
GM Application: OPEN!

Moderator Application: OPEN!
Wiki Moderator Application: OPEN!
How to prevent being scammed? - How to prevent being hacked?

Dear visitor, welcome to Metin 2 US. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 19th 2010, 8:39pm

Metin Rain event

Hi Anthor,

I want to iniate a discussion, respectively a crossing of opinions about recent Metin Rain events. Therefor I want you to think about questions like this, and answer them.

1)What expierences did u made?

2)Which changes would you like to see in future metin rain events?

3)Which of the different metin rain events did u like most?

4)Have you any ideas how stealing of items and pking could be prevented?

5)Have you any criticism or commendations for the handling with the event towards our dear team ?

Please maintain an adequate language in this topic !

Personally, I liked the events pretty much, because I was able to farm lots of important equipment and it brought some variety do the boing metin2 everyday grind.

Nevertheless, I think that different aspects could have been handeled differently. For example i dont think the way the very last rain was held is very good. Metins for every kingdom just bring some imbalance to the game, since yellow and red are that empty and therefor few players get many of the metins, which is not fair towards blue kingdom where there is lots of competition due to many players.

Kind regards

ViCe

:byebye2:

:luvu:

55arif55

Intermediate

IGN: LastOsmane

Level: 86

Kingdom: Chunjo

Sunday, December 19th 2010, 8:44pm

to your last sentences: look if there is rain event for example in iceland ch4 for all kingdoms the people would get less metins.so know in yellow ( i speak from my own experience) i get lot of metins its right but its your own problem if the blue kingdom is so full. if not every new player would start in blue withouth thinking about the balance of the kingdoms you will have some disadvantages.instead in wars you will have a big advantage cause most of high lvl players are in blue.

1) good experience ( instead of khasan this kser -.-)

2)nothing (good as it is now)

3)all good

4)cant be prevented its a part of the game =)

5)nope <3

Sunday, December 19th 2010, 10:07pm

we only need 50% of the item drop during this type of events :byebye2:

Danz10

Trainee

IGN: GenioWarrior\ElektronicPT

Level: 80\75

Kingdom: Jinno

Monday, December 20th 2010, 12:05am

to your last sentences: look if there is rain event for example in iceland ch4 for all kingdoms the people would get less metins.so know in yellow ( i speak from my own experience) i get lot of metins its right but its your own problem if the blue kingdom is so full. if not every new player would start in blue withouth thinking about the balance of the kingdoms you will have some disadvantages.instead in wars you will have a big advantage cause most of high lvl players are in blue.

1) good experience ( instead of khasan this kser -.-)

2)nothing (good as it is now)

3)all good

4)cant be prevented its a part of the game =)

5)nope <3
With kashan, if u have falcon+9 and a 2 handed weapon he falls easy.

55arif55

Intermediate

Monday, December 20th 2010, 1:06am

sure i kill him easy but i dont want to loose rank points ...

Shin

Intermediate

IGN: EpicZ<3

Level: 76+

Monday, December 20th 2010, 2:11am

no khasan made 2 handed defs xD ...my poor last time.. like 2,5k with my ssw :S

1st.. hmm i love the events a lot (still no matter if i´m extreme less active =) )
2nd mhhh why changes my dear? the events just work...and a surprise is always nice ..like porting into iceland and wooohoo omg omg cris criiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiss logg in we have metin rain on sohan!! xD ...that´s how it worked when swoop and i farmed all the night there :P

3rd i love the event where we had metins from the origin map all over there. .. like 100+ 90s and 85s on forest, and so on

4th my dear.. pking.. i love it *__* ..if this´ll be prevented we should stop to play :P ..if i´m not able to defend my metin..it´s my own fault :P

5th nooo it rules :D :warrior:
This is where we hold them! This is where we fight! This is where they die!

Any shieldboys, AHU!

Swoop

Intermediate

IGN: Ex-Swoop

Monday, December 20th 2010, 2:42am

Well unfortately , the part that i dislike is that they are removing almost the pvp of the server and the little discussions and stuff , i mean , u see yesterday cloak pushed nine tails to my metin , i killed and then what could i do? Steal his metin? NOOO u are removed from the event cuz of that , u can kill other kingdoms? NOOO u are removed for that , come on what's the funny of that? this is supposed to be a war game , even i don't mind Azrail kills me? ok good , i go hit him back later..

Another question that i want to make one time i already wrote all of this (sorry not to be for the topic vice ) , How the hell can we do an invasion in this server? Ok , we got about 10 persons , we go to yellow perhaps , we kill them at first , then they force us to leave cuz otherwise we are all being Warned for harasment , that's just STUPID , what about old times, like UK , PT and god knows where , you know what people do ? REUNITE all of them and hit the people back , here all people are like chipmunks just call their daddy to protect and we can't kill them or they cry.. , This is a War Game i dont mind Wining or Losing , Kill or Get Killed it's part of the game!!

Uff i just wanted to express myself what do i think about that , The events are good , except the part that none can atack none..

Good Game to all..

55arif55

Intermediate

Monday, December 20th 2010, 10:20am

Another question that i want to make one time i already wrote all of this (sorry not to be for the topic vice ) , How the hell can we do an invasion in this server? Ok , we got about 10 persons , we go to yellow perhaps , we kill them at first , then they force us to leave cuz otherwise we are all being Warned for harasment , that's just STUPID , what about old times, like UK , PT and god knows where , you know what people do ? REUNITE all of them and hit the people back , here all people are like chipmunks just call their daddy to protect and we can't kill them or they cry.. , This is a War Game i dont mind Wining or Losing , Kill or Get Killed it's part of the game!!

Uff i just wanted to express myself what do i think about that , The events are good , except the part that none can atack none..

Good Game to all..
thats true same for me i come to blue kill some guys and the first thing thay say is i report u o.O
i remember my time on .de when the other kingdoms came to me and killed me 30 minutes :D:D i couldnt stand up i had to relog to run away.sure u get angry but thats part of the game and maybe the time will come where you will be the one killing the other player. :warrior:

Monday, December 20th 2010, 1:29pm

As this is a thread regarding the metin rain event if you guys wish to discuss the issues with "wars" rationally ofc :P and reach some clarification please fee free to create a thread and I will be happy to answer any questions.

I'm Adorable

NEVER share your Game or Forum Account Credentials with ANYONE

Signature by Skie