You are not logged in.

Main Page
       Wiki Portal
       Support
       Team Lists
       Board Rules        In-Game Rules
You wish to be part of the Metin 2 US Team?
GM Application: OPEN!

Moderator Application: OPEN!
Wiki Moderator Application: OPEN!
How to prevent being scammed? - How to prevent being hacked?

Dear visitor, welcome to Metin 2 US. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Hajo

Beginner

• "Hajo" started this thread

Kingdom: None

Wednesday, March 31st 2010, 2:54pm

Your Metin2 Team

Hi Everyone!

Its still a bit quiet here, but as a first piece of the puzzle I am happy to introduce myself as your new Community Manager. As you probably already guessed, my name is Hajo! You'll probably be saying this is a strange name but in fact its only an abbreviation for a complicated, German name! You should spell it like "Hay-Joe". Right! I've been around working in the gaming business for quite some time in Europe and finally landed here at Game Forge. Metin2 US is the second Community of the game I am taking care about and I am really looking forward to our launch in the United States and to enjoy some good times with you all. 8)

For your information, we'll have the Easter season coming up in Europe by the end of the week, which means that our business is closed from Friday on until Tuesday. I'll be lurking around here nonetheless, but please be patient as we will have the information flow up and running during the course of next week. :hail:

Talk to you all soon

Hajo