You are not logged in.

Main Page
       Wiki Portal
       Support
       Team Lists
       Board Rules        In-Game Rules
You wish to be part of the Metin 2 US Team?
GM Application: OPEN!

Moderator Application: Closed!
Wiki Moderator Application: OPEN!
How to prevent being scammed? - How to prevent being hacked?

Dear visitor, welcome to Metin 2 US. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Embody

Beginner

• "Embody" has been banned
  • "Embody" started this thread

Kingdom: None

Monday, July 22nd 2013, 6:13pm

Ninja Guide - Perfect Assassin

Excuse me if I write wrong English ...

Ninja Blade is perfect assassin at lvl 86 because it has all the abilities Master !

Skills:
To become a good ninja blade you should start to master skils in that order:
1.Ambush or Rolling dagger.Ambush it's a great skill and he can give a lot of damage if you use him with stealth behind the opponent.Rolling dagger have a litle damage but if you use him after one atack he can make double or triple damage.This skill it's good and for pvm to escape from mobs.
2.Ambush or Rolling dagger.
3.Fast atack.This skill it's very simple and get same damage in evry situation.All what you should do it's to not miss this skill.
4.Poison vome.This skill it's very stronger.He can't be missed and he get same damage in evry situations.He can put the poison on enemy.
5.Stealth.This skill it's not to good but it should be used with ambush.

First you should put the points on vit and dex like that(2 Dex/1 Vit for a PVP ninja and 2 Vit/1 Dex for a PVM ninja).After you made 90 points at VIT and DEX than put points on STR.You need to be good in PVM not in PVP because you need to do as high level.
-The importance of status in order

1.DEX (First)
2.VIT
3.STR
4.INT (Last)

-Armed horse is not really helpful to ninja...grow faster down (Armed horse is useful to metin stones)
-Ninja character grows very hard but do not give up, your goal is lvl 86 when you become the perfect assassin!
*If you have questions about the ninja say.

xavi24

Professional

• "xavi24" has been banned

IGN: Gutomarah

Level: 98

Kingdom: Jinno

Monday, July 22nd 2013, 6:54pm

This guide is horrible. Poison cloud should be second. It hits hard in pvp and is great for poisoning bosses.

"There exists in this country a plot to enslave every man, woman, and
child. Before I leave this high and noble office I intend to expose this
plot"

- John.F.Kennedy

7 Days before his assassination

Embody

Beginner

Monday, July 22nd 2013, 6:58pm

This guide is horrible. Poison cloud should be second. It hits hard in pvp and is great for poisoning bosses.
Poisoning increased not help, you need bigger level ... do the biggest mistake if you put a second poisoning.

xavi24

Professional

• "xavi24" has been banned

IGN: Gutomarah

Level: 98

Kingdom: Jinno

Monday, July 22nd 2013, 7:27pm

in pvp if one has full dagger, i hit the highest with cloud. Its way stronger then rolling or fast.

"There exists in this country a plot to enslave every man, woman, and
child. Before I leave this high and noble office I intend to expose this
plot"

- John.F.Kennedy

7 Days before his assassination

Embody

Beginner

Monday, July 22nd 2013, 7:36pm

Poison is very good in pvp but have since left after high level did not help. I have a lvl 79 character on metin2.ro and know what I mean. :huh:

Geron

Beginner

Level: 89

Kingdom: Shinsoo

Tuesday, July 23rd 2013, 12:01am

Nice guide, could do with some touches though. in my opinion poison cloud should be second, It hits good when dueling and its also super good when it comes to fighting mobs and stuff, with the right items it poisons them and does continuous damage over time.

Still an understandable attempt at making a guide for ninjas. Thanks for the post.

IGN: Shadow101

Kingdom: Chunjo

Wednesday, July 24th 2013, 6:16am

It is true that you must be within a small range of lvl for cloud to tox your opponent. However, it is not affected by def like the other skills. I recommend it as a 3rd master myself. As far as pvm, toxication is vital as ninja are the only char with no buffs. Tox balances this against monsters.

Wednesday, July 24th 2013, 6:55pm

poison cloud is a magic attack skill.
so it do big dmg to opponent with low magic resistance.

Away

Trainee

Thursday, July 25th 2013, 2:24pm

I dont find the skill order that much relevant. The first dagger i ever created went ambush, rolling dagger, fast atack, poison cloud. But that was because i wanted leveling power.
I started from 0 (it was an opening server) and went to 75 in around one month and half. That being that i just lvld, no bosses, no pvp, nothing. I remember using always armors +4, +6 till there. At 75 i farmed and went for a good pvm and pvp gear. I dont see any point to stay with a dagger in a lower lvl then 70.
With my strategy i was in the top 10 characters, top 2 ninja and around top 5 pvp. Well this was around 4 years ago so things may have changed but i still find that from 0 to 70~75 its just too easy to lvl and once you get to 70~75 you are already at the best lvls for farming gear and make P skills.
All Perfect Master Skills(x) (01/01/2012)
Triton+9 (x)
Poison+9( )
Bsa+9(x)

:cool: Swoop :luvu: