You are not logged in.

Game : It Is True

Main Page
       Wiki Portal
       Support
       Team Lists
       Board Rules        In-Game Rules
You wish to be part of the Metin 2 US Team?
GM Application: OPEN!

Moderator Application: Closed!
Wiki Moderator Application: OPEN!
How to prevent being scammed? - How to prevent being hacked?

Dear visitor, welcome to Metin 2 US. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 17th 2011, 8:56am

It Is True

YES IT IS TRUE ANTHOR IS FULL OF BUGS.... How ? let me tell you how....
Well I bought today a book of leader in order to level myself and my buffer...the book of leader didn't work i didn't receive any 30% increase in experience....I made a test by killing one monster with the book and without it... I received the same amount of experience.....Which leads me to think that all the post made by players about the kind of drop we are receiving lately from lvl 85 metins is true.... the Thief gloves apparently isn't working also....becs we are getting a very very very lousy drops.... Anyways either GF is trying to get rid of the last remaining players on this server or they don't know jack......Because no way on earth that this server is full of so much bugs and in UK those bugs don't even exist....... just a fed up player giving his thoughts about the situation....... :cursing2:

Thank you Lord for Christianity and Women

o0Rizux0o

Professional

Kingdom: None

Thursday, March 17th 2011, 11:00am

Yep is true if this continue where can i make money or skills

without money where can´t buy auras or eq

if this continue some players gonna leave and server gonna be more empty

Cumpz
vid 1-10-2012
:wbb:

Thursday, March 17th 2011, 2:24pm

Strange, I used some books of leader when I exped my buff in v2, and ALL works fine, from IS and from mission. Book give exp only when leader of party wear it and second player (or players) are in party, are online and are near leader.

We will be back
http://www.youtube.com/uncooI
M3G4 - 86 body [OFF]
kyujutsu - 84 archer [OFF]
Madzia - 78 dragon [OFF]
Narcissa - 70 wp [OFF]

o0Rizux0o

Professional

Friday, March 18th 2011, 12:03am

metis lv 85 are sucking in drops metins lv 70 too all mobs
i dont know the why to this happend

Cumpz
vid 1-10-2012

EBOLA

Intermediate

IGN: ~I am not EBOLA from the game !!!!!

Friday, March 18th 2011, 3:59pm

mabye because there is more than 10 lvl's difference between u and the metin :P

I AM NOT EBOLA FROM THE GAME !!!!!!!!! ;)

:evilgrin: :gamer: :evilgrin:

o0Rizux0o

Professional

Friday, March 18th 2011, 7:58pm

you can make metins lv 90 in lv 55 and u drop xD

im lv 67 -3 then metins lv 70

and drop sh-----
vid 1-10-2012

EBOLA

Intermediate

IGN: ~I am not EBOLA from the game !!!!!

Friday, March 18th 2011, 9:01pm

i will have to admit these days i dont have good drop too, but i hope that will change soon ^^

I AM NOT EBOLA FROM THE GAME !!!!!!!!! ;)

:evilgrin: :gamer: :evilgrin:

Swoop

Intermediate

IGN: Ex-Swoop

Level: 86

Kingdom: Jinno

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 2:30am

It's bugs only i may thing, the servers are with problems, at least on PT we are also having problems, cuz metins exp rings aren't working, take a while and the "problems" shall be fixed if they real exist here :)

Best Regards

Aussie

Intermediate

IGN: Aussie

Level: 80

Kingdom: Jinno

Sunday, March 20th 2011, 10:03am

YES IT IS TRUE ANTHOR IS FULL OF BUGS.... How ? let me tell you how....
Well I bought today a book of leader in order to level myself and my buffer...the book of leader didn't work i didn't receive any 30% increase in experience....I made a test by killing one monster with the book and without it... I received the same amount of experience.....Which leads me to think that all the post made by players about the kind of drop we are receiving lately from lvl 85 metins is true.... the Thief gloves apparently isn't working also....becs we are getting a very very very lousy drops.... Anyways either GF is trying to get rid of the last remaining players on this server or they don't know jack......Because no way on earth that this server is full of so much bugs and in UK those bugs don't even exist....... just a fed up player giving his thoughts about the situation....... :cursing2:

I have to agree, I'm using item shop xp ring, 2 leader book & 2 love bracelets to get from lvl 66 to 70. I lvl'd several chars at these levels & even an experienced metin player on the shaman recieving the exp agrees it was unusually slow.
Say all you want, but your actions define you.

o0Rizux0o

Professional

Sunday, March 20th 2011, 8:11pm

i have videos making metins lv 85/90 and u see without Glove 3 hours drops are very low but with glove the are low

vid 1-10-2012